About Avenal Sand Drags
- Avenal Sand Drags held their first race in 2002
- Timing System: Portatree Gold Box w/ Scoreboards
- Track Length: 300' w/ 1800' Shutdown
- On-Site Concessions Available
- Grandstands provide comfortable seating
- Digital scoreboards that show ET, MPH, & RT.
- Classes range from Top Fuel through Juniors
- Association-owned track: Avenal Sand Drags, Inc.
- DL King's A/Fuel ET World Record (2.76) set in 2004 still stands today
- Several Top Fuel World Records were set at Avenal Sand Drags in the early mid-2000's.
- Track Record: Dennis Rieck - 2.245 ET (Apr-13)
How to find Avenal Sand Drags
Take I-5 to 269 to Avenal, Follow the signs.